9.11.2020

911 A Day Of Sorrow And Pain, A Day Never To Be Forgotten

 19 years ago I remember it as it was yesterday.... It was a Beautiful Sunny day with white puffy clouds in the skies, the air smelled so fresh, with a little chill,  It was just a perfect day.  I finished up my coffee, then left got in my SUV, went to Echelon Ford, for I had an appointment for and oil change.  I walked it, Matt took my keys, then asked me to come with him into the waiting room, asked me to look at the TV, I looked and yelled at him, Matt you know I don't watch that crap, He said " Mindy this is going on right now in New York City, I sort of slid and fell into a chair, like being in shock, Matt asked if I'd like to have some coffee I said yes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Plane crashing into the Twin Towers, I called Mike, he had apparently just walking in the door, I told him to turn on the TC, he said No I'm tiered, I said again Turn on the TC, He said OK, He did, and asked me why do you want me to watch a movie, I told him it wan't a movie, it was real life in NY, He yelled what??? I said Yes it is real, our Country is being attacked,  We hung up.  I couldn't take my eyes off the screen, count believe this was happening to our country. Then went on to Washington DC, Then fought in the air over PA, that plane crashed and all terroists, died, for there were passengers on the plane That were Heroes to Prevent them from going any Further,  These Men Will Always be Heroes to me, They gave their lives for Their Country.  


                         People running walking through the streets of NY City in Shock, Not sure what They Have Just been Through!


I know that my memories will never go away, allot of other's will never gorget their memories either.

I Do Believe That None Of Us Should Ever Forget This Day 09-01-2001

God Bless Our Country God Bless The USA  Especially With This Being 2020  Lord Please Help Keep This Day Safe. AMEN

 

No comments: