9.17.2020

Amazed How the skies are so full of Smoke from OR, WA, CA Fires

It really hurts me to wake up and see that there isn't sun but skies full of smoke from the awful fires from the West.  I feel so bad for the people that live there, the animals in the woods that really no one saves them, really an't.  Oh how I pray that they will get some Heavy Rains, to help the many Fire Fighters from all over the country.


To day is Constitution Day


I believe we should all believe i our Constitution.  

I did some patching today of the walls, getting ready to paint the living room and stairway to go up to the bedrooms and office.  No we have not pick out the color I want yet, But, I think that it will be a very very clean white, seems to brighten the rooms, and make them appear to be bigger.  Seems like ever since we took the carpets up and put down hardwood, the house seems so much bigger.  Well I have to get to bed early.  for tomorrow is the Jewish New  Year,  I have to make a sweet Spinach Kugel, oh how good that is going to big.  Not making a real big one like I always did,for it will only be Mike and I.

Goof Night To All Have Very Peasant 


No comments: