9.10.2020

Busy Busy Day

Seen the day cleaning, seriously cleaning.  Taking all the cushions and pillows off the couches, love seats, and Chair, Vacuumed them all thoroughly.  Really wore myself out, Oh sis my Wash also 3 loads.   Then Mike came home he said everything looks really nice, I texted him not  to bother me when you get home been cleaning all day.

He was so nice to have mad me Grilled Cheese.  Then I had to place the perfect Lanten under my Cathedral Window Mirror.  Thankfully Sergio Hanged the Mirror again on Sunday.  So here is the photo go it 



This photo for some reason or another is coming ut allot smaller then it really is, Hmmmmm

It came out perfect, We both like it allot, Sergio and his wife stopped over and they saw it and told me I did a great job.    Well I have some thinking to do for Tomorrow is 911, a day of Sorrow, a Day that we lost many, A Day Never to be forgotten.

Good Night To All


No comments: