8.19.2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD IN HEAVEN

Today my Dad Henry Lacheen turned 99 years of age.  I believe you still celebrate your birthday in Heaven.. I eo hope that you did get your favorite ice cream Butter Pecan, and also Chocolate cake.  I love you Dad, I miss you, I Thank You For All You Taught Me, I Thank You For Choosing To Be my Father, To me it takes a ver special person to be a DAD, and yes that is what you were and always will be to me, my Dad.  You were my Mentor, You were my friend.  You were a WWII Veteran, who served with the U S ARMY, to keep all so very safe, and our Freedom so strong and safe for man to enjoy fully every day.  I was always so proud of you, and did admire you.  I always looked up to you.  I also alway thought that you would always be there.  But one very early morning on 12-15-2004 God sent an Angle to take you to heaven,  For God Only Picks the Very Best.

You left me with many fond memories, since I was a child, and I keep those memories so dear to me, deep with in my Heart Safely. O know we will meet again one day.  

God Bles you, May Your Should be Resting in Eternal Peace

Happy 99th Birthday Dad, I Love You, And You Shall Always Be With Me, I Believe

No comments: