8.20.2020

Happy 21st Anniversary, To Us, Mike & Mindy

I read the cards from Mike he left by my coffee pot, he read the one I got him that i left on his desk chair

                                                     " HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

We started off , with the cards we left each other.

At 4:30p.m. we eat to our PPC, I got a good check up, Mike has to loose some weight and get his sugar down and his Cholesterol Straightened out.  we were there quite a while, Keith, he's our DR, just loved to talk talk talk, but, we listened for he listened to us.  He is the best DR I have, well besides the  Greates Heart DR in the World that rebuilt my heart in January,

We left the DR, Went out to Dinner Ha Ha Ha!!!! We went To Chick fileA'  Chicken nuggets, Fries, Spicey Chicken sandwich for Mike, and 1 diet coke 1 regular coke

Not so good, fries were not cooked, nuggets were very tiny and extremely greasy. Then We went to ACME, Got an Anniversary Cake as we have always done, since out first Anniversary, and ate the top layer off our wedding cake.  We looked and looked, I found one like we have a few years back, A Lemon Cake.  It was the GREATEST think I Ate

                                                  This is Our Great, Awesome PPC Keith

                          Chick filA' Drinks, were Good
                            Waffle fries, Under cooked, Horrible
                          Greasy Small Rubbery, Tough to Chew & Swallow Chicken Nuggets, Please Don't Buy             
Last Stop, ACME, Went To Bakery, Found This Delicious Lemon Just Baked But Frozen, Y????Cake

                                                 FINALLY HOME!  Cake Time

This Lemon Cake, Was Amazing, so Delicious, The icing, was very Creamy, The Cake little cold from ACME Freezing Their Fresh Baked Cakes????? But it qA OH AO Moist... Loved This Cake Mike did too.

I laughed when I saw this cake tonight at ACME, for I was looking through photos last night, and I saw this cake, my mouth started to water, cause I knew what that Cake based like.  Have to say, I was so Happy To End Our Anniversary On this Fantastic Lemon Cake!

This how you celebrate your Wedding Anniversary During This Pandemic!

Time to watch the The Democratic Convention  See You Later




 

No comments: