8.18.2020

Beautiful Day Today

 Today was such a lovely day.  Not too Hot, just right.  I liked it allot.  I didn't have time to go out, for I had to sit on the phone with Comcast, for our Cable froze up at 4:30a.m.  Took a while to get a Tech, but after she had me unplug this and plug this back in and turn this on then off then on, Finally TV was working, Cable Box lit up.  Then I moved on to get my cards and envelopes ready to be written to WOV Caregivers, for their Birthdays.  I ordered a Beautiful Wrought Iron and Fir Wood Mirror last week it came today.  I have never seen anything so amazing in my life.  Really can't wait till Mike can hang it this weekend.  Then later tonight Mike told e to order the most beautiful distressed 21" light house I've ever seen.  so I did.  That will be here on the 25th.  I love collecting lighthouses, I have 8+.

 I love different wooden signs too 



This is a picture of the 21" white distressed lantern My Husband ordered for me today

I have allot of letters and cards to write tomorrow, and do wash.  Think it will be salad for dinner.

Also  will be my Dad's Birthday in Heaven. Oh Hw I miss him.

Have a good evening. 

Then on Thursday Mike and I will be Celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary.


No comments: