8.17.2020

Not much Going On

 The wekend was quiet, but the weather was decent.  We even had Date Night on Saturday outside of course, I'm not ready to go into restaurants when they are allowed to open.  We enjoyed going to Masso's and having dinner outside, on the bench next to the Water Ice Ice Cream Place.  I got a white garlic personal pizza with shaved red pepper, Mike had a huge baked pepperoni pizza turn over, and he ate every part of it,  I brought 4 slices home with me.

Here is The 2020 Calendar,  Oh How I Hope It Doesn't Get Any Worse Or We :lose Any More Then We Did.

Sunday Morning Greetings Coffee Is Ready 

Date Night, Mike and his Pizza Turnover
My Delicious Amazing White Garlig Personal Pizza  The first Bite was so good

Date Night was great, and no it didn't rain or drizzle at all, it sure looks like it was going to though

No comments: