7.07.2020

Pretty Good Day

Relaxing sun Room, My very favorite place to sit out, and read my books, etc.
Great place for morning coffee, or dinner, and to have friends over


 table is with the Red chairs from my sister


Today was a bit humid, but still it was nice out, as I sat out in the sun room. So pPeaceful out there.  Just birds chirping and some times the Owls Hooting  Mike came home and unexpectedly brought me the most lovely white Daisies. mu favorite flower since I was a little girl. He brought me a piece of Chocolate cake iced with oreo cookie icing. and brownies. Why so much Chocolate?  It is CHOCOLATE Day.  I tried the Chocolate cake, Phew, that was feeling like death, I had a severe allergic reaction, only one piece on my fork, of Chocolate cake I wanted so bad, Took 2 benadryls , it helped, but I sure was scared.  So i tried my Red Velvet cupcake I bought at Cannoli Express Past weekend,   I couldn't believe it, my tongue, lips, blew up,  Yeap more Benadryl, Sadly I either cannot eat chocolate or perhaps it is the sugar!  Mike thinks  that it may be a preservative  Hmmm!!!!
Then we got ready to go and Vote in the Primaries.  Very strange, no machine, they find your name in the book, then give you a pen your allowed to keep, a paper to fill out with your choices, then fill out the front with allot of different questions then fold it up but make sure you sign it, then give it back to them and get a I VOTED PRIMARIES
Came home. Took it a bit easy, then went and cycled 264 miles burned 2,000 calories.

Daisies from Mike
 I Voted Primary NJ

No comments: