5.10.2020

What a Wonderful Day Happy Mother's Day !

Well we made it to one of the most Beautiful Holidays we could celebrate.  Mother's Day.  Whether you Mother is still with You or in Heaven, a my Mother is,it is a day to always remember, To all Mothers let me shout out to all " HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Yes it will be a rough day to celebrate your Love for Mom and for Mom To Ce;berate this Amazing day of Love!  But I believe even with Social Distancing we will all find a way to Make Mom's day so Special
.
 From Our Military!

 My Son sam & I  Years ago but still have a strong bond between us!
We will be Face Timing it to Spend Mother's day, Oh how I wish we could spend this day together in person but I do understand, that one day we shall, when this Crazy World Find some Normality !


Wishing all a Very Happy Mother's Day, And To Al I hope you were able to celebrate this Special Day in what ever way you could.  Always remember aa Mother is a very Speial Person, and no matter what She will always love you and have you in her Heart, if she is in Heaven, Yes there too she had you in her Heart as you Have Mom and Your Wonderful Memories deep with in your Heart for one day they shall become Treasures!!!!!

No comments: