5.14.2020

So How Was My Mother's day

My Mother's Day Was Just As Perfect And Enjoyable As I Wanted It.  My son called and Wished me a very Happy Mother's Day. Asked if his cards came, had to say "No"  he was upset, I told him there is always Monday.  I did get your present of the Monkey Mugs that I love so much.. My husband wished me a Happy Mother's Day, gave me 2 beautiful cards, on is a very favorite of mine, it actually looks as if I have a chair at the beach with my coffee sitting on it waiting for me.  Oh how much we are missing LBI.  I guess it is going to take allot longer then the other shores that sort of opened, you can't sun bathe, no restaurants, just order while walking on the board walk and well where you are going to eat your food I have no idea.  Back to my Mother's Day, Mike ad I went to Target, we found some Spic & Span disinfectant spray, then I looked for a phone case for my new iPhone SE second edition, no luck there.  Home we went.  Not with out stopping for my Mother's day Dinner, I wanted more than anything a hoagie from Dederdings and it had to be Santa Fe turkey Provolone cheese, lettuces and tomatoes, Mike got a regular Italian His favorite with Hot Peppers of Course.  Their hoagies are so big.  I ate half of mine, and enjoyed every bite of it with my potato chips, why of course you have to have them to put inside the hoagie, and on the side. delicious.  Then we had the Mother's Day Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.  Yes this was honestly and Truthfully a great way to have spent this day.

This Is One of The $ Monkey Mugs Sammy Got Me, I love These Mugs
Actually keep my coffee quite warm, made by Temptations.  Love their Stone Ware.

Delicious Mother's Day Cake
Red velvet Cake Yum !!!!

 I hope everyone had a enjoyable Mother's day, yes it was a bit unusual for me and Sammy, I've been missing him for months now, but I hope we will see each other real soon. Perhaps next year at this time we will be shouting out how great it was to be with your children, grand children, nieces, nephews.  I will never complain about this Mother's day, for I really enjoyed it allot  Thanks Mike and Thanks Sammy for Calling me, for the Monkey Mugs, and the beautiful Mother's day Cards that finally did come.

No comments: