5.09.2020

Mother's Day Weekend

This is a very Special Weekend for so many.  Sad with what is going on in this world that it is going to be kind of tough, for many of us to celebrate this day.  I usually go to the Cemetery to visit with my Mom, I feel it is special to her as it is to me, as if she is there with me.
 I love saying this to God in my Prayers on My Mom's Birthday, Mother's Day, and just about any day, I feel she deserves the very best.  Oh how much I miss My Mom!
 Mu Loving Beautiful Mom Now In Heaven, Sadly Missed, I believe we will meet again in Heaven
 2020 Thi Is True
Please let all make this a very wonderful Mother's Day Weekend for all Mothers, Grand Mothers, Foster Mothers, Even Men that Sometimes being left with the Children, are Too, Nieces, Sisters Bless them all Have a Wonderful Wonderful Loving Weekend, Whether it is through Zoom, acetone, Talk on the Phone etc

No comments: