5.04.2020

Such a Beautiful Day

Today was such an Amazing Day, got up ate my cinnamon raisin bagel with whipped cream cheese and coffee in the Monkey Mug my son sent to me, wasn't supposed to be here so soon, but, I din't order anything so I opened it, and well it was a present of Monkey Mugs.
I spent the rest of the morning writing out Birthday cards for 2 organization that I belong to for our Veterans and Deployed Soldiers.
Tonight we had take out fried chicken, horrible but the coleslaw Mike bought Saturday with the red potato egg salad sure tasted great.  Then Mike went into the family room, i thought to myself, it is to nice of a day out, for me to miss any part of it, so I jumped up said I'm putting on a sweatshirt and we are going for a walk, he said okay.  So we did, it was my first real walk in a very long time in my neighborhood, I'd say sine about 2012, when the breathing problems and heart issues were really getting worse.  so toddy meant the world to me.  we have a really long driveway, I took off rather faster then I should have, and walked all the way down that, then all the way down our street crossed the rail road tracks to the main street, took a left, for I thought I'd be able to walk around the block going that way, well I did try, only made it to the Animal Shelter, but, that is pretty far, for we had to walk all of what we just walked back, so Mike said that was just like going around the block.  It felt wonderful to be walking with my husband, breathing was doing great, just a little sore, still healing from having the ribs and sternum cut during surgery.  I have to give a Big Shout Out of Thanks to The Very Best Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, at Cooper Hospital in Camden, NJ  DR Bowen.  An amazing DR, I could never Thank Him Enough or ever find the Right word besides Thank you to Him.  He must also be an artist, you honestly can't see the scar.
I'm so happy I got to walk out side in this beautiful day we had, I hope that Mike and I will be doing this more. I was in a Happy Mood Today Thank You God, I sure needed that. COVID19 has had me so very down.


 our front property so Lovely
  I hope every on enjoyed this beautiful day, For it was "Let The Fourth Be With You" Day

No comments: