5.03.2020

Saturday 05-02-2020 Was So Beautiful



Yesterday (05-02-2020)  Was such a beautiful day, all full of sunshine, blue skies, plenty of puffy clouds, warmer, 68 degrees.  We didn't do much, for I had to wait for Fed Ex to come and deliver and APPLE phone se Second Generation case,  They were supposed to deliver on 05-01 but some how they went to Pennsylvania, then 05-02-20 I got an email that it would be arrival by the end of the day.  Yes I sat home and waited and waited, and called and called then texted and texted, in the mean time UPS arrived brought 2 big boxes, of which I knew I didn't order anything that UPS would have been delivering.  Found out it was from QVC, didn't order from there either.  Yes I opened them u[, much to my surprise it was a set of 2 Red Monkey 20oz Mugs and in the other, a set of 2 Blue Monkey 20oz Mugs,  I loved them, i told my son about them about a week or so ago, he apparently ordered them, and WOW they arrived today.  I was so surprised. I texted him Thank You and he replied that cards will be on their way for Mother's Day.  Then Mike and i waited some more, we were supposed to get Pizza Uno Chicago Pizza, Take Out of course, Restaurants not opened here. I had a salad with Romaine lettuce, shredded Romana Cheese, Chicken salad, Deli Coleslaw, and red potato egg salad, oh and croutons,  Best salad I've ever had it was amazing.  Finally at 8:04p.m. I got a text from Fedex, making no sense but, Mike decided to go out side and There It Was, Delivery Person never rang door bell, knocked on door, Nothing.  My case finally made it.


   Sure am Hoping that Today 05-03-20 will be a great Day For Mike and I.  Did realize one thing about being home watching Hallmark Movies LoL  on a Saturday night, definitely has changed Date Night.  We crossed the night with a drink of Bailey's Irish Cream, so Now God Night,  Then Moving on to 05-03-20

No comments: