4.12.2020

Wishing Everyone A Very Happy Blessed Easter

Today is Easter, as we sit in out homes, unable to go to our place of worship  but, we can stream it or perhaps watch it on TV.  I know not the same.  No family friends coming over, no big meal to cook, no Eff Hunts.  Very sad but, perhaps we can celebrate it in the summer months ahead, if they can have Christmas in July why Not Easter & Passover in August.
Yes I will stay home today, I will cook a delicious meal for Mike and I, perhaps a pork loin, garlic potatoes, carrots.  Sounds good to me.  
Sad no Ham, noBaked  Mac and 5 Cheese, not Easter Egg cake or Easter Bunny Cake.  And Sadly with tears No Sam and Mario.  I will miss them I haven't seen them since I got out of the hospital and we celebrated Christmas at the End of January.  I haven't seen my sister since the beginning of January, prior to surgery when we all went to dinner at Ponies,   i miss my so called little family.  Isn't a card to my sister no reply, to my Great Nephew No his mother never called.  Seems many people may e getting distant or just don't want to be bothered.  It is lonely.  Makes me wonder what it will be like when this COVID-19 comes to and end what will we all be like?  It makes me wonder when this Pandemic is finally over, and we have been keeping ourselves sheltered inside, holding our breath, keeping our distance from all, What Shall We Like.  So many questions , Yet not enough perhaps it could???? No Answers to be found.




Wishing all Happy Spring, Happy Passover and Happy Blessed Easter.   How ever we come out of this, I pray we shall all come out much Kinder, Thoughtful Caring, and Loving.  Blessings To All

No comments: