4.13.2020

Happy Easter April 12-13 Happy Passover

Yes today was very very different.  I have never experienced an Easter, like this one.  So quiet, lonely, trying to watch a church Easter Service was honestly not the sam. I tried but just couldn't do it.
I woke up in allot of pain with my heart and pacemaker.  Every time I take a deep breath not too sure whether I am possible throwing a clot or perhaps something went wrong with the new Valve DR Bowen put in on 01-10-2020.  Seems ever since I got hit last Saturday leaving Walmart from making a return tat I bought on line, and this lady hit me with her shopping cart and heavy plastic large storage containers.  This lady slammed into me and threw me forward, I tried to catch my balance from her hitting me, it hurt so bad all I could do was cry my eyes out,  this lady asked "Did I Just Hit You?"  Whew, what pain she caused me, if she only knew what I just went through 2 months ago of having my heart rebuilt and she slams into me and tries to keep pushing as I had come to a stop,  I think I went into shock, but, sure had too much pain and still experiencing it.  so I wasn't the nicest person for Mike to be around.  I feel so bad that I was nasty to him today.
I did make the lemon Pepper Pork Loin and Garlic potatoes, stuffing with cranberry raisins and apples. and of corse my favorite carrots.  We had Chocolate cake for dessert.  I fell asleep after dinner with a severe headache.

i hope all had a very pleasant Easter.

 Definitely Time For Sleep
Been a rather tough day, a sad day, a day full of tears
Good Night All



No comments: