4.11.2020

Blessed Weekend To All & Prayers

This Weekend Starts with Good Friday, Blessed Saturday, then Easter.,  While Passover is still going on for it does go for 7 days I believe.
during these uncertain times I'm starting to get allot of very strange meals, but I know better then to answer it or Click Here------
We have Having allot of down Pours and Lightening & Thunders sTorms Wednesday Morning through Thursday afternoon, The winds were horrible Thursday and Friday.  Very strange weather I think perhaps it goes along with the strange way we have to live because of an enemy we can't see, and don't want to see, I pray and pray that God would help us all and take it away.





Wishing All A Very Blessed Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.  May all be Safe, Take Care Be Healthy  Please Stay Home Please.

No comments: