4.15.2020

Not Much New

I Didn't do much, yes I did d my hardwood floors and cleaned the kitchen and blinds in the living room, did the wash.  Found myself crying allot.  In yesterdays mail I received 2 N95 masks for Mike and I.  Today mine just took off running but, have no idea where.  I looked and looked in the Family Room for that is where I was when the mail came in yesterday.  I was working of letters for the LWT and CPT of Soldiers' Angels and pick up an Honor Flight for S. NJ  Later that evening after I got off the Cubby, i had pain in my stomach that I was doubling over from.  I don't remember doing anything but putting all the cards up on the dinning room table for Mike to mail early in the morning when he leaves for work, and to take onside the PO for it was going to London, and I had no idea what the postage would be, ended up being $1.20.  Any easy I earn't up stairs to lay in my bed, the pain was getting so bad.
I looked and looked up stairs for my N95 mask, No Where to be found so far tonight.  I know that if I don't have one I can't go ou.
Wish I could stop crying, wish all would or could go back to normal ad that this COVID19 would go away and never never come  or go any where in our country or the world.


Let us hope and Pray that Things may be better which each passing day....So glad that I found a Channel on TV that refuses to show Trumps BS Report.  He has no idea what he is talking about, he  thinks he is a Show Boast and that he is the Greatest, he is such a loud moth and a looser.  As far as I'm concerned he has done nothing for any one in this Country.  (FREEDOM OF SPEECH)

No comments: