10.12.2019

Yesterday Was My Birthday October 11th 2019


October 11 2019 Was My Birthday, This is a Greeting from a Very Nice Person On FB that posted it to my page!


Yes yesterday was my Birthday, I did through the month get many cards from people that I do not know, but, they are from different organizations that help to support our Military. I received a lot of Birthday greetings on FB, there too because Mike put a post up saying it was my Birthday so all the greeting were from people I definitely didn't know, but he did they were all his friends. Then finally a person did put a greeting on my page and all my real friends that I did know sent me very kind greeting, made me feel good.

Mike I thought would at least have called me during the day to Say Happy Birthday to me, he said He Forgot, that was a really big knife right in my heart.  He's been quite mean for a while now.  But on one's Birthday that you are and say that you love???  No I don't understand.  Did go and see Rick Wakeman, in Collingwood, NJ  Best part of my birthday, I could have seen my birthday alone there just listening to him playing the piano, so talented so wonderful.  My son made my Birthday he sent me a great text, and called and sag Happy Birthday on the phone, believe me it will stay on there.  Mike gave me a cupcake for my Birthday, Nice gesture only because I texted him that would be nice, since we are not really celebrating my Birthday till October 19th, because his nephew that he never sees, is getting married.
So the plans that we made to go to the concert  Last Night, 10-11-2019  that happened, the trip to cape May on Saturday, that is not going to happen.  The Birthday dinner at the PUB with Sam, Mario, Mike Me, and a Rainbow Cake, postponed till 10-19-2019.  Honestly I am quite hurt, this has to be the worse birthday I have ever had.  I honestly hope I don't have t a Birthday ever again.
My sister called to say Happy Birthday that made me feel good, I was beginning she forgot again.

My Teardrops on a Rainbow Rose, From Having a Very Sad, Lonely Birthday.

No comments: