11.04.2019

I'm So Happy I Forgot To Share It With All


It Is November, I'm so glad.  Cooler temps, Colorful leaves blowing all over the grounds, and the streets, even the neighbors leaves seem to like it best here to get raked up to the curb eventually, It's a long way to get there but it is also a lot of fun to once getting to the curb, building Mountains of Leaves, just waiting for the Twp, to finally pick up and give them a ride to their new place to reside.

It is the Beautiful Moth of so Many Wonderful things.  On 11-11-2019 it will be Veterans Day, They should always be remembered if not for them we would not be enjoying our Freedom Fully everyday.  Then comes Thanksgiving, the time some lucky  families get together, have a gig full day of enrichment, delight, happiness, cooking a big meal, being thankful to be with each other and blessed to ave a family.  For people such as I , well I do not have ay Family since my Adopted Mother and Father Passed on.   But Mike and I do celebrate Thanksgiving, glad and blessed to have each other/
HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL

No comments: