10.06.2019

Happy Birthday To My Loving Mother In Heaven

Happy Birthday Mom, I miss you so much.  I wish there were stairs to Heaven so I could walk right up those steps, and visit you not just on your Birthday and Holidays but, every day.  You were always such a very special beautiful Lady to me.  Oh how much I miss you, I will always love you.  I wish you were  here so I could bring you a birthday cake and then have Dinner at Little Pete's.  I do miss you, I know that we will meet again one day, that is why I never said Good Bye to you!  Nothing to me when it comes to you Mom or to Dad, is ever final, I know there is an Again!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM"
Oh how I remember When they brought this cake out for your Special Day, You were shocked at how big it was.  But, it was Buttercream Icing, Vanilla cake. Oh how you liked it, you gave slices out to the people in the restaurant, me & Mike too.  It was such a Happy Birthday
Loved your smiles.


 Mom Enjoying The Beautiful Flowers I Brought To you 
 My Mom & Dad. 1st Date
What A Great Looking, Loving Couple
I hope your Birthday was very very special for you today in Heaven, and I'm sure that Dad and God, made sure you were happy and Smiling.    I miss you so very much, My love is always with you,
God Bless You, Till We Meet Again, I Love You, I'm still always looking up at the stars to see the most twinkling star in the night sky, now that is definitely you.  Happy Birthday Mom  I Love You!

No comments: