9.11.2019

Where Were You 18 Years Ago When





Where were you 18 years ago w on September 11th?  Here it was such a beautiful day, bright day full of blue clouds, sun shining brightly, so quiet, and peaceful.  I was 5 minutes away from Horror, and didn't even know it/  I got into my SUV to take it to the Dealer for some Warranty work, I gave my keys to the man that took my name, the MGR, took me out to the waiting room, he showed me the TV, told me that NYC  Twin Towers were being crashed into by P;ones. being destroyed,  I remember just sliding down the wall and landing on the carpet, I could not believe what I was seeing, I sat there and could't move, the MGR sat next to me, tears were just running down my face, another person came in and then some more, we were all in shock, then someone brought coffee into  the MGR & I.  I remember calling Mike telling him to turn on the TB, he didn't want to for he just got home from work I insisted and he did, he asked me what it was I said just watch I'll talk to you when I get done here.  It was honestly the longest day of my life and many others lives too that were in that room with me, watching and not fully understanding WHO was doing this to Our Country?  No I shall never ever forget this Salom day of HORROR & Terror !


 In 2003 I Started to Support our Young Men & Women that chose to serve Out Country, I wrote letters, Sent Care Packages, Started With Adopt A Platoon, Then on to Soldiers' Angels. Eagles Angels-Veterans, Yes I'm still Giving my time and effort to our Military & Country
God Bless America. Keep Our Country Safe. Bless All Who May Read This.  Always remember all the Veterans from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam,  And All Since 9-11-01

No comments: