9.22.2019

Summer Is Jsut About GONE


Well to day is the 22bd of September, the last day of summer.  We have been through allot this month with the Hurricanes, the Horrific  destruction in the Ba Hamas, Texas, and so many other places. The heat was brutal the humidity was made it even worse.  As September closes it was a beautiful week from the 17th through 20th, then right back to the AWFUL Heat, Guess it will be turning the A/C back on, I did enjoy just sleeping in the "Little House In The Woods" with out any A/C  it was quite cool in here.  Didn't open the windows at all, it was just so perfect Loved every second of it,  I know later this day the A/C will be going on,  According tp the metrologist is going to be quiet HOT and humid all through next week  possibly into the weekend.
Well last weekend Was a Fantastic Weekend, Just Mike and I, No Sergio, coming over to try and finish the Carport, it would be nice if it was finished already but, he made so many , well let me pleasant and put it this way Boo Boos, that now they have to all be fixed, and how the wood is coming part I'll never understand.  My park bench arrived last week, Mike put it together on the 21st, looks so beautiful. We bought a pumpkin a rather large one, his name is Nick, and he has a very nice place to sit every day by the front door.  Seems to be quite happy there.  We went to dibber that night at Hermans, I was hoping for some L=Kasha and Bowties, but, nope didn't have any, Mike had the meatloaf dinner, I had sweet potato fries, Home we went.  Watched a rather old movie I believe from the l 80's Tequila Sunrise, Mike never saw it before but, seemed to like it.  It was one of my Son, Sam's favorite movies.  Sunday of course wash food shopping day, just little odds and ends.  Came home had salads,  Earlier last week,  went out to try and get a picture of ht full moon on the 13th


Full Harvest Moon I Took Last Friday


Mike put this Waterproofing high gloss product on the bench really looking Amazing.
this week I did an HONOR FLIGHT  for Illinois.  Yes it's on it's way.  This being the last day of Summer Where ever you are of anyone that Might be Reading this Blog, I hope you have any enjoyable day.  Remember at 3:28 A.M. Monday it will officially be Autumn  I know that I will be outside Welcoming Autumn I, Love this Season the best out of all of them.  May it treat all very well

No comments: