9.01.2019

Farewell August Hello September


Well yes I am so very glad to see August leave us, I know August is the Dog Month, and yes it most certainly was.  Brutally hot, we had so many Days in the 90's that felt more like 104 due to the humidity.  I experienced getting sick from the awful heat 3 times, Not an enjoyable time.  I will say that September left us on a Beautiful lovely day, the skies all light blue, with white puffy clouds, looking up at them and they looked like angels, bears and so much more.  So this is it my friends, the summer will unofficially be leaving us Monday, Labor Day,  so many people running tho the shore to say their farewells to the sand and the ocean and in some places the board walk,  No I won't be any different for I will be say my farewells too. I'll be going to Beautiful Long Beach Island.  I am so looking forward to it.  I did go to Atlantic City on August 19 - 21st, for our 20th Anniversary, and the  Over The Board Walk Air Show, We Were at Hard Rock, pleasant, fun, quite enjoyable.
Stone Harbor
  
Atlantic City Air Show, Her They Come
May September Be Kind To Us All

No comments: