6.16.2013

Happy Father's To Day Especially To My Dad



My Dad Yeah ! ! ! ! 
 


 This Is Especially For My Dad

Today is a special day to so many, they are known as Father, Dad, Daddy, Buddy, Step-Dad, My Friend and I am sure there is even more.  To me I believe that A Father is in his own way special but  a Dad is very special, well at least my Dad was. He was special in so many ways, but no I will keep that near and dear to my heart where they are safe and I shall always have the fond memories.
I can tell you this my Dad, served in the ARMY in WWII, yes he served his Country with Honor and Bravery. Oh the stories he would tell, they are wonderful memories that will always be with me.
My Dad  did something so special for me in life, well not just one thing but a very important one, he ADOPTED me to be his Daughter along with my Mother.  Yes I was a Chosen, and that is a very special blessing.  I could write and write about my Dad for me he was a wonderful Dad, Friend and Mentor.  He was liked by all who knew him.  And he had the best smile a man could have.
He lives with GOD now in Heaven, I miss him very much, for not a day goes buy that I do not think of him.  I look at his pictures I have hanging on our walls here in "The Little House In THe woods" and I smile real big just remembering him and all he did for me.  I love you Dad, I know we will be together one day and I will have the biggest smile in the world when I meet you in Heaven.  Till then Dad, may your soul rest in Eternal Peace, God Bless you, I love you and Miss you !

To all the Father's Dad's, Happy Father's Day, I hope you enjoy this Day spending it with your Children. Hey if you get a tye make a big thing about it, for you know it is from their hearts.

Enjoy Your Special Day  ! ! ! ! ! 

No comments: