4.24.2013

I Do Believe That I Did Get To Have A Bit Of Spring Today

Today was such a beautiful day, full of sunshine, white puffy clouds, a warm breeze.  I heard my chimes making such beautiful music and I do believe that I saw a few flowers.  I even saw a bee.
I love days like today it just takes all of my sadness away and replaces it with a big smile from ear to ear.  How long will this 70 degree days  last?  Well perhaps for a few days and then according to the News we might get to see days like this for quite a while.  Oh this is pure HAPPINESS.  Yes I am loving every second of this.  Spent most of the day in the sunroom doing some cleaning in there and also doing a little bit of sweeping of the leaves off of the sidewalks around the outside of the house.  Sure did have allot of leaves and then some how Shiloh managed to get tangled up in a very large branch, I didn't know it till I called her and saw her standing there staring at me as if to say "Hey Mom don't you you have eyes in the back of you head, I need your help PLEASE"  I moved the branches aside got her out of them that she was wrapped in, and off she went running happily.
I made home made Spaghetti sauce with allot of garlic just the way we like it and those fresh sweet little grape tomatoes, oh it came out so good.  Made Mike really happy.   Happier that he will have left overs for a couple days.  Me I will be eating salads and fish and be very happy.
Just can't wait till we start grilling, I love my salmon grilled so much, hmmm think perhaps maybe since it is supposed to be great on Sunday and 71 degrees that maybe we will.  OH YES

The Chimes That Hang On The Front Of "The Little House In The Woods"
What Beautiful Music They Play, Loud At Times But I Do Enjoy Them


Some Daisies I Saw
Oh Such A Lovely day We Had
Just Shiloh And I
Hope All Had A Great Day As We Did.

No comments: