3.17.2013

My Favorite Day Of The Year

Ahh my Favorite day Of The entire Year, Saint Patrick's Day.  A Day Of Good Friends, Good Food, Good Drink, Good Dance And Good Times, with Many Smiles  and Full Of Laughter. Till Next Year when We Start It All Over Again! ! ! ! ! ! 
We started Off at Dunkin Donuts Just HAd To Get Our Irish Cream Lattes.

Then on to visiting Mike's Mom, I gave her the most beautiful green Stone and Silver Prayer Bracelet she loved it so much.  Then We left to do a little Food shopping, dropped that off at The "Little House In The Woods" and we went to dinner  and of course watch the NASCAR RACE in TN at one of our very favorite restaurants for this wonderful Holiday. Why Of Course we Ate Dinner Here Too.  Mike had the Corn Beef and Cabbage that came with soup, salad  wonderful Irish Rolls, and of curse a beer, I ordered the Chicken Pot-Pie, it was huge, the dish was big enough for 2 or more people, but before they brought that out they brought out my soup which was the split green pea soup oh how delicious they make this soup. Well then it went on to try and eat the pot pie, it was so full of different vegetables and huge chunks of chicken, with a very light crust, have to say this was the first time that I ordered it and it was Soooo DELICIOUS, I could not even eat half of it, it was that big, so it got packed up along with my desert and Mikes Desert 
We left there and back to the "Little House In The Woods"  This made Shiloh so happy to see us, for we  missed carrot time for her so I gave her some extra and she was so happy.  Will probably be sharing my dinner that I could not eat with her on Monday.

HEY YOU HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY! ! ! 

An Irish Prayer For My Family And Friends


 Oh So Delicious
I Just Love To Have These On The Morning Of ST Patty's Day
I Just Love This Thought I Would Share IT with All

Well I Must Close for Now 
Oh How I Hope All Had a Wonderful St. Pattrick's Day


No comments: