3.11.2013

My Thoughts For Today




Today Is Not A Good One.  I Am In So Much Pain In The Chest.  The Heart Pounding So Fast, As If It were Going To Forcefully Come Out Of My Chest.  Why Oh Why Couldn't At Least One Of The Many Doctors Have Cared?  I Know That They Feel That That I Feel That They Have Taken My Beautiful Life I had 4 Years Ago Is Now Gone.  Yes I Do Feel That They In One Way Or Another Did Take The Life I Once Knew When I was So Happy, Able To Take Long Walks, Go For Long Drives. Breath So Easily In and Out The Lovely Air, But This Is All Gone For Me.  Now I Sit In A Home Write On My Blog Every Now And Then, For My Blog Is My Only Friend That I Trust That I Know Will Always Care About  How I Am Feeling.
Perhaps I Will Write More On A Better Day, Something Very Cheerful And Be able To Put A Smile On All Faces Perhaps Even Mine.
Yet To Day I Paid It Forward
For I Bought and Gave My Friend A Beautiful Prayer Bracelet.
She Loved It So Much, Her Smile Was Huge, She Hugged Me As If There Would Be No Tomorrow.
Yes Today I Made Someone Special So Very Happy.
Now That Is Beautiful

No comments: