3.20.2013

Excuse Me Did You Say Spring Arrived Today

Supposedly at 7:02a.m.est.  they claimed that SPRING arrived.  Hmmm, I wonder where it arrived at.  For sure it did not come near the "Little House In The Woods" for if it did Shiloh and I went looking for it but we did not find it.  And the news is claiming that overnight  we are to have SNOW and some very very cold air and for a few days following that.  No this does not sound like snow to me.
We do have some daffodils trying to come up, but with this cold weather I doubt they will be arriving anytime soon.
Oh how beautiful it will be. I can just imagine ll the lovely flowers all around our "Little House In The woods"  For I planted an English Garden and we had lovely flowers that came up last year, I am hoping to see them come back again this year for they are just so beautiful.
Think I will just have to wait to see.  I do know that we do have allot of cleaning up out there for it looks as if Hurricane Sandy had one hell of a war out there.  So many trees down and very large branches.  It might just take all of SPRING and SUMMER to clean all of this out and then once we get done doing the clean up it will be time for the AUTUMN Raking Of The Leaves.
Sure do hope we get a break to have a few Bar B Q's, Birthday Parties, and some relaxing times out there too just sitting in the sunroom watching the deer manicure our lawn and the other wildlife chasing each other all around.
If we could only have some decent warm weather that does not come with, rain, strong gusting winds, thunder storms, just beautiful bright days full of sun, perhaps with a little bit of sudtel warm winds.
I know it sounds like a very nice dream but to tell you the truth I believe it will happen.  Perhaps we do really gave to go and search for Spring.  In Order To Have
HAPPY DAYS AS THIS
HAPPY SPRING

No comments: