1.19.2013

What About Living In SC



We found a lovely home in SC, very roomy.  Has a two car garage with would be great for Mike would have plenty of room for all of his music, he could probably turn half of it into a music room for himself.  Oh here I will show you parts of it.  Well the favorite parts of the home that I love so very much.  Well here it is .  Lovely is my say so myself.  Mike likes it too so that is good.

For we have out grown the "Little House In The Woods" even though it is only the 3 of us including Shiloh, I know that this home would be the best thing in life for us.  Who knows perhaps it will help in one way or another with my breathing and my heart.  Gottta tell you I can at least hope for this and that it will help me.  I know we would all be happy there and that is what is important.


Family Room
Very Nice Size


Kitchen
I Love This, for it is just the right size, look at that counter space
oh  yes this is The Perfect Kitchen for me
Well that is all just thought that i would share our dreams with all.
Well must be going  now See you when I se you ! ! ! ! 

No comments: