12.05.2012

Time To Start Decorating For Christmas

Now This Is Christmas Decorating
LOVE THIS


Can't believe there is only 20 days left till Christmas.  Seems as if it was the big first Family gathering known as Thanksgiving Day.
I do not know about all of you but I do know that I have only bought 2 gifts and they are for my Sister D.S., can't tell you just incase she comes on here and reads, then her surprise will be ruined for she already know that her and her husband get a very nice Gift Card to the Capital Grille Restaurant, they seem to enjoy so very much, and to make them happy that puts a very big smile on my face.
What have I gotten for Shiloh, nothing yet I know she will get a big box of these veggey Bones that she like so much.  I saw a beautiful new baby for her a Seal and a Reindeer, I know she will love them for they squeak so loud and she enjoys tormenting Mike with them, thing I will get her a gift Card to the Country Kennel so she can get groomed for you just say the word bath to her and she is at the front door with her tail wagging and speaking rather loudly in her Siberian language I think she is telling me or Mike "Hey come on "let's go"
Now Mike he is a bit difficult to buy for, all he ever wants is MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC, so think I will get him a Gift Card at Best Buys and also one from Tunes and then go out and buy him a pair of steal tipped work boots.  Oh of course there will be more for him just have to find the time to get out there with out him.
No I have not put the tree up yet, and still have to go out and try and buy the loveliest Wreath I can find and then decorate it and put it on the front door.  Then I have to move along to decorating the inside of our home The "Little House In The Woods"  for Mike hangs the wreathes from the windows outside while I am either decorating the inside or out shopping.  Being on the roads with all those crazy people that can't drive honestly scares the hell out of me.

I hope all are starting to Decorate for there really is not that much time left.
Well I Best Get off of here and get out there and get started.

HO HO HO
To All The Good People This Year
I'll Be Stopping By
Cookies And Milk Please


 Santa having a very serious talk with Cupid 
To Make Sure All goes Well


Happy Hussling  and bustleing out there.      

No comments: