12.02.2012

Glad December Has Arrived

HAPPY DECEMBER

I am so glad that December has arrived and could not be happier to see November go far far away.For it did not offer us anything better with all the Problems we had in October such as going though Hurricane Sandy better known as Frankenstorm, making such a horrible mess.  Displacing people from their homes, throwing their boats all over the place.  Many homes completely gone as was the Pier in Seaside Heights, With the Roller Coaster now in the Sea. New York  oh yes they got hit very badly too as did parts of PA. Finally in Early November is when allot of displaced people were allowed to see what damage and losses they had from SANDY, calling out Insurance Accessors and on and on.  
I believe that the people of NJ will rebuild for we are a strong bunch of people that believe in the beauty of our state. with having so much to offer to others that come to visit Our Fine State.
Then came Thanksgiving.  It started out so wonderful had a lovely dinner in a very nice restaurant and took Mike's Mom with us.  We even went out shopping for a TV or 2 that night, never did that before.  Have to say it was fun though and quite different. Then Home we came all tuckered out to our "Little House In The Woods"so quiet and peaceful.  Then out of no where we had a Little Earthquake.  Honestly felt like a sonic boom or that our roof was being torn off, oh how our home shook and how scared Shiloh and I was but, yes we were safe and made it through it.  I , Shiloh, Mike and some o the neighbors all went out to look to see what was going on.  There was nothing to see.  Mike called the Police the Dispatcher said he is receiving allot of phone calls from our area and he has no idea what is going on but will call us back to let us know.  NO he never did get back to any of us but thankfully the next morning on the News for they knew what had happened in our area.  And so did we!
We did not close November in a favorable way, for my Dear Loving Aunt Passed away and on the last day of November we attended her funeral.  What a sorrowful day this was, for I loved my Aunt so very much she was more like a Mother to me than my Adopted Mother was.  I am glad that I did get to talk to her about 5 days before she went home with GOD,  I know she is at peace now with her Youngest Son, Daughter, Husband and Sisters.

Heaven Where My Aunt Is Resting


Me and My Loving Aunt in 2006

This is For My Aunt, My Mother, My Father, My Cousins, MR Cloudy Cat, My Uncle Soul, and many more. 


 The Beautiful Flower Of The Holidays


I pray that December will be the most Beautiful, Wonderful Month that we could all ask for. I know that we all need some Bright Joyous Cheerful  and Blessed days and Holidays ahead of us.  Let us have the best Month that any of us could have ever asked for with allot of Happiness and Our Hearts filled with so many Smiles.
HAPPY DECEMBER, WINTER, AND HOLIDAYS TOALL

AMEN

No comments: