12.26.2012

Merry Christmas To All

Posting For 12.25.2012

For Our Troops

Oh how I hope that all had a very Peaceful, Joyful, and Loving Christmas.
 That you spent your time with family and friends and enjoyed every minute you celebrated with them.
For  us in the "Little House In The Woods"  it was very nice, yes we did go to Midnight Mass last night and it was very well done, so full of allot of Meaning that brought Tears to my eyes. The church was decorated in so many poinsettias there must have been about 50 or more huge ones in there and they were all so lovely.
Our Christmas was small this year, for unfortunately I woke up not feeling that well.  think it might have been from doing so much yesterday, with baking the cookies, surprisingly to me Mike helped with that, yes Shiloh was in the kitchen trying to help too, well more like trying to eat cookie dough or eat the cookies as they came out of the oven.
I did make the Home Made Baked Mac & Cheese today with help from Mike again for, I just could not breath and the heart was not doing well beating so fast, scared the both of us allot. Where the pacemaker is is was so very swollen and red very very painful.  After Mike put the 2 Mac& Cheese in the oven, please remember I was only starting out to make one, but one way or another I ended up with extra so I just had to make a smaller one too.  Then I also had a cold on top of it all.  So Mike went to see his Mom and I rested some on the couch in the family room listening to some new music Santa dropped off for me.
Dinner came out very well.  According to Mike, for one reason or another I lost my taste buds, I mean honestly I can not taste a thing nothing.  Went through this before right after the heart surgery but eventually it came back took time  guess it will just have to take time again.
I hope all received what they wished for for Christmas and gave just as well.
Our neighbor next to us gave us this pumpkin cheese pie it really looked great.  We gave her some Italian cookies we made.  Mike loved the coconut cake I made for him.

To My Parents
We had a very little Christmas, but it was also to me a very Loving and Peaceful Christmas for us in the "Little House In The Woods"

No comments: