12.24.2012

Peaceful Joyous Christmas Eve

Well you can use the rest of this day in allot of places to try and finish up your Christmas Shopping.  I know that so many are still out there trying and I suppose there are some great deals to be had, but I honestly will not be one of those out there for yes I did finish up all my Shopping on Saturday.
So today I will make sure the tree is perfect, bake the wedding cookies, the oatmeal butterscotch,the Double chocolate chocolate chip cookies, Rum Balls, then finally the Gingerbread Men. Then on to baking a coconut cake for Mike, definitely can not have a Christmas with out that. Then the Breads, after all that is done and the kitchen is cleaned as the rest of the house, I believe we will order the Famous White Garlic  Pizza for dinner.  Then just relax a bit afterwards. Probably end up wrapping a gift that we forgot to. Get ready for Mid- Night Mass.  I am so looking forward to going to Mass.  The church is just so lovely there at this time of year to be honest it is always beautiful there but this time of year it just seems to be so very special to us.

To My Parents



No comments: