12.28.2012

Beautiful Cold Day For The Show


This afternoon we went to the most fantastic show anyone could have ever wanted to go to see.  This was such a Wonderful Surprise. 
Mike and I enjoyed this so much.  It was a lovely way to spend a very windy fridget day.

I would have never expected when I opened up the envelope with a Christmas Card in it to have a pair of tickets to go to see Les Mis.  Mike you out did yourself this year.  I can't thank you enough.  Oh when I saw the tickets yes I did start to have tears running down my cheeks, but they wee tears for once of happiness.
The actors were fabulous, they sang their hearts out.  The Actors were spectacular.  I have 3 copies of the music on CDs, and I believe a copy of the movie from years ago.
Nothing I own could ever come close to what we went to watch.
Yes this will be a Christmas I will always remember, had allot of other great ones too but have to say as Mike know I love Les Mis nothing like it except for Phantom of The Opera which the both of us saw a some years back and loved that too.
Yes this was the best Les Miserables I have ever seen.
Thank you so much Mike
  

No comments: