6.23.2012

Finally It Is Saturday Let The Weekend Begin

Do not know what we will be doing to day, I do know that I am going to go make some coffee and enjoy it in my new Temptations Mugs that arrived yesterday. Mike took Shiloh to Country Kennel to be groomed I know she will be very happy about that. Then he will probably take a walk down at the Flea Market and buy a few albums then when he came home we went to Target paid my bill Mike bought me the new Beach Boys CD now that made me smile big time. Then we went to Walmart for I just had to buy a new coffee maker so I found this great one it's new on the market by MR Coffee, it is a Coffee Dispenser, makes up to 12 cups of coffee, just fill the water compartment up put it back on the front of the dispenser, then put your filter in the top and of course your coffee, let it brew and when it is ready it will beep to let you know, then put your cup under it and press against this pedal and guess what you should have a nice size cup of piping hot coffee. Like it allot hope it will work as well as it looks and I like. I feel after having 4 Kuerigs this might just be so much better keeping my fingers crossed there.
Then we did a little food shopping so that we could grille out tonight went back to the "Little House In The Woods" just in time for Country Kennel to call Shiloh was ready. Mike went to pick her up and when she came in the house I think she was a bit worried for she did not know where I was so she marched into the Family room and she was so happy to see me as I was to see her. She looked so beautiful and a beautiful new scarf, with dog bones on it and all kind of dog sayings. I gave her her carrots for it was well past 3:00p.m. and she gobbled them right up.
Then I got the Food ready for what we were having for dinner for Mike to grille, then we ate relaxed some, watched this movie called The Fan it was rather different but very well done, at least I thought so, Mike thought that it was strange.
Oh I guess you are wondering why I did not go to the Flea Market ! I still was not feeling right from Friday when the heat really did a number on me. Guess it will take a few days to get back to normal.
May you be enjoying your weekend and may the weather be as pleasurable as it is here today.
Well Time To Get Going ! ! ! !
See Yeah ! ! !! !

No comments: