6.20.2012

Phew Is IT Ever Hot Something Is Coming Tonight

Oh My Was It Ever So Bright And Sunny And HOT

So they say that tonight at 7:09 p.m. SUMER shall arrive. Let me be honest I think it more or less arrived early this morning and all through the day especially with the temps going up to 100 degrees. The humidity was horrible so who knows what the heat index was, but it sure was not for me or Shiloh. Every time I put Shiloh out she just turned around and ran back into the house. There was no winning for her at all. Finally about 4:0 p.m, she gave in and went out did her business and ran back into the house and up the stairs to the master bedroom and laid on one of the floor vents so she could have the A/C cool her off.
Shiloh came flying down the steps about an hour later when I called her to tell her that I had carrots for her, they are her treat for the day. A happy day for her. But, then I told her a secret, oh dear what a mistake that was


It was so nice and cool in the house, to me it was a bit too cool so I went outside to get warmed up them made terryaki Chicken Salad for my dinner had it on a bed of lettuce with vine tomatoes that Mike brought home.
Have to say that is the type of meals to eat in this heat, Mike had a spinach salad with extremely hot pepper cheese, we both also had iced diet green tea so cool and very relaxing.
And officially Summer will be here at 7:09p.m. this evening, well if they claim that is when it is coming I guess it is, but I think it came way before that. Seems like it is going to hang around for about 4 days then give us and the A/C a break, then who knows what will be coming around the next cloud.
HAPPY SUMMER TO ALL
TRY TO STAY COOL

No comments: