6.17.2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to All The Fathers today, hope you will be enjoying your day, with your children, Grand Children, Nieces, or as in The "Little House In The Woods" With our crazy Siberian Husky, that would be Shiloh, Mike's daughter. How much luckier could he get, she does not talk back that much to him and she loves him unconditionally! "Happy Father's Day Dad, Mike I sure do love you allot. Now Let's Go for a Walk, come on Dad "


Now This Is A Special Father's Day Greeting To My Father

































What more can I say, for the picture says allot. I do wish that you were still here for me to go to. I find it hard to actually talk to anyone else as I did with you allot of times. You would always listen and give me the very best advice, not that I always listened to that advice, but some of it I did, but I sure do wish I would have listened to all of it.

I find my life to be such a lonely one without you being here. I honestly wish you would have never gotten ill, for that way GOD would not have taken you Home and your gentle smile, and caring heart would still be here. And if I ever had a problem it was so great to have you there to go to. Things are so different Daddy, I never thought that I would have ever said Good Bye to you, for between you and me it was always see yeah or bye, or Later.

I do understand that you were suffering and it would not have been right to ask you to stay here with us with you being so sick. I know that GOD only picks the very best to bring Home with Him and yes Daddy you were always the very best in my eyes and also to your Family.
I will be visiting you later today to sit with you for a while, oh how I hope the flag we left there on Mother's Day is still flying by your side, so everyone knows that you were a Proud Veteran of WWII.
I love you so much Daddy for you are always in my thoughts, prayers and will always be in my heart.
I sometimes feel as if you stop by here now and then especially when one of your pictures comes off the wall, yes Mike and I always say "That must be Henry".

I do not know if they celebrate Father's Day in Heaven, but whether they do or not this too is your Day and believe me there is allot of love being sent to you on this day by your daughters and grand daughter oh your son in laws too.
I love you so much Dad, and yes I do believe that you are watching over all of us, as you always called us "your Small Family"

I know that you are now at rest being so very happy with Mommy at your side. To me the True Love Story!

God Bless you and may your Soul Rest In Eternal Peace!
Till We Meet Again
I Love You And Miss You.

No comments: