6.08.2012

Enjoy


ESPECIALLY ON SUNDAY FOR IT IS RACE DAY
What are we doing this weekend? Hmmm, let me see! Well I am going to the Spa , time to get a little relaxation and touch up and cut the hair. Mike Probably off to the Flea Market, for last weekend He and I met a very nice Marine Veteran that Mike promised to bring him some Mile Davis music, Ahh isn't Mike a great guy to do that for this Vietnam Vet?

I know that no one should bother us on Sunday for it is NASCAR at POCONO RACEWAY.
POCONO 400, track all redone, going to b a hell of a great race.
Of course we will be doing some grilling now that I bought Mike this BBQ pan that goes into the grille and it makes everything taste fantastic.

For I am sure that we will be doing much more. Nothing too strenuous for I think I best take it a little easier than I have been. Hope to get out and do some photo shooting some where really great. Well I 'll let you know through the weekend what great things we did.
I am praying that we have as wonderful of a weekend as we did last weekend.

No comments: