2.14.2012

Happy Valentines DAY

Hearts Of Love And Cute Little Sayings
Oh PLEASE!

Today is the Day we are to show our Loved One's just how much we truthfully Love each other. Excuse Me but, don't we in one way or another do that every day. I mean isn't that what love is all about. Showing your loved one how much you care and Love that special person. So we need a Special Day set aside for giving gifts of Love such as jewelry, flowers, of course long stem first class 12 red roses, big boxes of chocolate candy, expensive special dinners at the most pricey restaurant you can possibly get reservations at, just to impress your loved one, thinking that you are telling him/her that you love them so very much, and oh the beautiful cards to keep Hallmark in business. Yes that is Valentines Day.
You have made your love one put on way too many calories from the candy,cake and expensive dinner, which means extra pounds. You are now kind of broke from all the money you put out or put on to your charge card, that should be a great big bill you receive from your credit Card Company. Sure won't let you forget this Valentines Day.

Honestly was it really worth it all? For about a week later the roses have passed on and are now in the local dump, the cards, well who knows where they are, the restaurant you went to, do you really think that if you were to go there a few days from Valentines Day that the Waiter or Hostess would remember you, I don't think so. The jewelry , well if it was me it would be sitting Safely in the vault so no one could steal it from me, and no one would ever see it.. Oh what a pain in the butt it would be for me to wear it for I would always have to go to the bank to get it out. Oh yes I would be thanking my loved one all the way to and from the bank to get the jewelry to wear for what ever reason, only to take it back to the Bank the next day. Yeah right like I really want to be bothered with that, I do not think so!

Yes that is what Valentines Day is all about, trying to impress each other with who can buy the most expensive presents to show their love to each other to share at that expensive restaurant that you surprisingly did get the reservations at.

All I can Say Is I Wish All A Very Happy Valentines day!

Now you can start saving up for St Patty's Day, "The Luck Of The Irish"
For on this Holiday there are no presents, just great times, fantastic food, the best beer, and fun dancing and chasing the Leprechauns to try and find their Gold at the end of the Rainbow.
Oh yes this is my kind of Holiday!

No comments: