1.18.2012

Where is The Winter Snow

How beautiful, wish it was really out front of the "Little House In The Woods"
I remember so it seems through pictures what those crushed Iced Cold Glistening diamonds better known as snow looked like
Oh How Beautiful It Is In This Picture


I can not believe how cold it is outside, and the winds howling causing trees to come tumbling down and branches all over the place. One day it is 31 degrees the next day like yesterday it was 54 degrees today right now it is 29 degrees.
It certainly is cold enough for some snow. Oh how much Shiloh and I are missing the white powder. Shiloh of course loves the cold but not the strong winds blowing, so she is a very depressed Siberian Husky. For all she does is either lay by the big bay window in the living room popping her head up every now and then to see if maybe there is a little snow for her to go out and play in and then she also lays by the front door looking for snow, but only seeing the winds blow around branches, twigs and leaves and also one tree to come tumbling down oh what a mess that was. so glad that was not on our property.
I remember last year we had SNOW a few decent storms where Shiloh and I could go out and play in it and I could make snow angels all around the front yard.
The weather man tonight said that we have perhaps two chances for the beautiful white powder for us to go outside and enjoy. One being this Saturday, but it will be mostly frozen rain then perhaps sometime next week.
I wonder if we will ever get to have any of the beautiful glistening white powder that is so missed by very many.
Hmmm I think perhaps, maybe by March we will finally get a big huge snow storm like we had around Christmas Shopping Time 2010. Oh I do remember that for they closed the roads and the malls and all I could say about that was thank goodness for the internet I could still shop.

Ever Heard of WHITE EASTER? Perhaps that is what we shall be having this year. Should be fun having Easter Egg Hunts in the snow Blizzard! Hey you never know.
I can not believe the weather this year for it is most certainly very strange all over the Country.
Oh yes I do believe we will eventually get our Snow Storm One Day Soon, ans Shiloh will be very happy again as so many other will be too.
Best get Going Now
For I Have to Go Now
Have To Go Pray To The
SNOW GODS

No comments: