1.15.2012

OMG IS IT EVER COLD OUT THERE

WOW is it ever COLD out there today. It was cold yesterday, but it was horrid out there today. We went to Target for they had Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate K Kups on sale. What a great deal they had on them. I bought 4 boxes of them. Nothing like Dark Chocolate Hot Chocolate when it is this cold out there. We did got to a few other stores to get some things we needed for Mikes lunches and for me to make dinners for us, oh and of course Beneful for Shiloh. Then to the Shiloh's Doctor's office to get her Frontline and Heart worm pills, got a 6 month supply as usual. Came home I am still feeling horrible. So glad when we got home so I could make myself and Mike some Hot Chocolate, oh so good and warming. Then dinner for Mike soup for me. Wish I could find out what is wrong with me already. Blood test results were received by me on Friday how strange the two Doctors that ordered them did not call me for there were some of the tests marked in Bright Big Red Letters URGENT. No calls at all perhaps they will call on tuesday for I know that they will be taking off for Matin Luther King Jr. Day.
Well better get ready to go to bed, hope I will start to feel bette soon. This cold weather is not helping me that is for sure.

GOOD NIGHT and KEEP WARM


No comments: