1.12.2012

God Bless You Mom How I Miss You

Mom I know How You Loved Roses
I Made Sure That The Candle
That I chose to Light Had some Roses
and rose pedals with it
Oh how I hope you like it

Today it is the 3rd Anniversary of my Mother's Passing, going home with God.
I light this candle for you Mom in Memory of you. Remembering how much not only I but everyone that knew you lost.

I so very much wish that you were still here with us, but as I was once told, God calls you home when he feels it is your time. I will never believe that it was you time.
One of my fondest memories of you will be the last night Mike and I saw you, when we took you to dinner. Oh how happy you were, smiling and laughing really enjoying your self. I wore the coat and boots that Mike got me for Christmas, oh how you loved them. Then Mike took a picture of me in your living room in the coat and boots ad you asked me to please bring it back next weekend, then you walked us to the door gave each one of us a kiss on the lips and a hug, and told me to call you when I got home for it had started to snow while we were having dinner. We got home safely I called my Mother, she was happy we got home safe and reminded me to bring the pictures and I said do not worry I will, then se said she was going to finish washing up and go to bed that she was tiered. Oh what a wonderful night it was that will always be a memory that will be locked away deep in my heart so very safe. I have many other fond memories but this is my favorite.
Oh Mom I hope you are happy now that you are with Dad, how I wish both of you were still here. So many tell me that in time the pain that I feel in my heart of loosing you will fade away, how wrong they are, for you always had a special place in my heart and that special place does ache for you to be here with me.
I love you Mom so very much, there are times that I feel that you are here when I am sort of sleeping at night, I see you, I will never believe they are dreams for I know that it is you. I feel your gentle kiss upon my cheek as you leave.
God Bless You Mom, May Your Soul Rest In Eternal Peace.
For I Know That We Will Meet Again
Till Then With All My Love To You
Amen

No comments: