11.26.2011

Which Ever Door You're At Wipe Your Feet

Hmm, HAVE TO WIPE YOUR FEET, I MEAN IT TOO
NOT ON ME THOUGH

That's Right STAY ON THE MAT, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, KEEP ON KNOCKING THEN WHEN THE DOOR OPENs REMEMBER TO WIPE YOUR FEET, OR YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!



HAPPY FEEET 2, was the GREATEST. Mike and I really enjoyed it so much. I could never say that it was better than the first HAPPY FEET, but it was EXCELLENT. The theater was packed, but we didn't care for we got the best seats in the house for we got there about 20 minutes early. Robin William;s did 2 voices in it, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and so many other actors. Allot of Music by QUEEN, of which we really like that group allot. Their music always a favorite there. There was so much other enjoyable music. They had Sea Lions and so much more. I have to tell you GO AND SEE THE MOVIE, it is not just for kids, perhaps for those like Mike and I that are very Young At Heart. An Awesome Movie. maybe that is why we enjoyed it so much, but then again we enjoyed the first one too. It was a lovely day to go out on a Date with my Husband, much better than him sending me flowers, or even going out to eat, I enjoy going to the theater so much. Our next visit will be to see The Nutcracker Suite.
Oh how I am looking forward to that.

Below is Mumble and Gloria's Son Eric, his problem was dancing not telling you any more though.


No comments: