12.01.2011

Hello December A Month Of Beautiful Wonders

How lovely, Poinsettias the most beautiful Christmas Plant there is.


Very soon it will be So Very HAPPY in the "Little House In The Woods" for we will get our tree and then I will decorate it so beautifully, while Shiloh is lying in front of the fire place just watching me. For I know what she is waiting for, I put these little stuffed bears on the tree and she thinks they are her's so she tries very hard to get at least one off. It is allot of fun for Shiloh and I.
Then I go on to baking of so many assorted kinds of Christmas cookies, of course sugar free for Mike, I use Splenda instead of sugar for his cookies. Yes of course Shiloh will be at my side praying to her Doggie God that I will drop a cookie for her.
I love this time of the year for it seems as if so many people seem to be so full of cheer and Happiness.
As I am doing everything I have to do as far as decorating the inside of the house, I always play allot of Christmas CDs on the stereo, for the stereo let's you play 50 CDs at a time, sure is allot of music to list to, but at least there are no commercials as there would be if I played the radio.
Oh how I always look forward to this month, for there is so much Happiness in the "Little House In The Woods". We Pray that all will be Heart Healthy some day soon.

With so much to do and I always seem to run out of time and find myself still doing something after we get home from Midnight Mass. Have to change that this year.
HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST TO ALL,, BEST GET READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS, FOR YOU ONLY HAVE 24 DAYS NOW AND COUNTING DOWN QUICKLY!

No comments: