11.25.2011

Today We have A Birthday And Black Friday Too

Hope everyone got the much needed rest from eating your huge dinners from Thanksgiving. Also that Everyone had many Great Memories from yesterday. I am sure all had allot to be Thankful for and perhaps you went around the table one at a time sharing what everyone was Thankful for, with your Family or Friends. May it have been a day of Fulfillment and Pleasures for all.


Today Is Aunt Sunny's Birthday
I would like to WISH her "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" She is a very Wonderful Aunt and wish everyone had one like her. For she can cheer you up when you are down and she is a very caring and loving person too.

So Aunt Sunny, this is Your day Enjoy it to the very Fullest. I most certainly do hope that you saved from room after eating that big Thanksgiving Dinner last night for your Birthday Cake today, so make a Big Wish blow out the candles and I know that all your Birthday Wishes and dreams will come true for you. All of our Love from the "Little House In The Woods" to you!

Have The Best Birthday You Could Ever Have today and CELEBRATE!

Moving on to BLACK FRIDAY. the days of all the people that have not really driven their cars since New Year's Day. Well here is some sad news for they are now out on the roads oh God help us all. Yes the roads are going to be quite crowded with allot of cRAZY PEOPLE out there that I believe do have a difficult time driving. SO BEWARE. Just remember if you did not get it when the stores opened last night some at 8:30p.m. there is always today but then again the best way I like to do it is on CYBER MONDAY, no crowds, no crazy people on the roads, and all in the comfort of your home. And Some Of The Best Deals To Be Had!
ENJOY BLACK FRIDAY
REMEMBER CYBER MONDAY
HAVE A GREAT AND ENJOYABLE SHOPPING DAY TO ALL.
No way am I going out there today. I am just going to finish packing up these Christmas Care Packages for our Soldiers and take them to the Post Office. Then I have a Date with my Husband, Mike, he is taking me to the Movies to see HAPPY FEET 2 Oh I really can not wait to get there to see this movie. Loved the first HAPPY FEET, know I am going to love this one perhaps even more.
Have to go now what ever you do today make the Most of it for remember Each New Day is a Present To You, hold on to it as if it is a Treasure!

Time to go to the Post Office then off to our Date. See Yo.

No comments: