10.17.2011

Another Birthday

Your Day Frank, Sorry Couldn't Get Pineapple Upside Down Cake
I know that Is Your Favorite Along With Mom's Vegetable Soup
These HAPPY MEMORIES Always keep Them With You, Safely In Your Heart!
My Brother in-law Frank and Mom
Coming In To The Surprise 90th Birthday Party
For Her, July 2011

Today is my Brother in-law Frank's Birthday. Not a very Happy Day for him. But, Big Birthday Wishes are being sent to him from the "Little House In The Wood". Oh how I wish it was such a HAPPY DAY, for I know what one of your wishes was, the same as one of mine was back on my Birthday last week.
Please accept our HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes. May your many Wishes and Dreams for this day come true for you perhaps on another day.
Such a hard time for us to be going through this, but I am sure you are having the most difficult time of all of us, for you always made sure she had what she needed, you took very Special, Loving, and Wonderful care of Mom, as did Mike. Believe me she knows that in her heart. Please remember this that when ever she sees you Frank, she always has a real big smile on her face. I believe she knows who you are, perhaps just can not remember special dates. I know how much she loves you and she is so glad to be home with you now, let that be your Birthday Present from Her to You. The both of you being together, where she feels so safe and loved just being by your side.
Happy Birthday with many more yet to come for you.
We are always here for you and Mom.

No comments: