10.16.2011

I Enjoyed The Weekend And My Evening

Three Days For The Cure Comes To An End, All Back Safely With Such Sore Feet


What a great evening I had, all by myself.
What did I do?
I watched a Football Game.
Which one?
Minnesota Vikings vs The Chicago Bears
Yes the Bears took an early lead and held on to it through out the game.
The Final Score was Vikings 10 THE BEARS 39, Oh Yes
Devon Hester played well and the Bear's Defense Way ToGo Guys.
What a great game I watched and a hell of a way to spend my Evening with Me, of which I consider it to be "ME TIME" This is something I believe everyone should have a little of.
Truthfully had a Great Time watching this Fantastic Game.
I know I can now go to sleep with a smile on my face and have very pleasant dreams.
WAY TO GO BEARS ! ! ! !
Have To Admit I am A Very Big Fan Of THE BEARS and Mike He Likes The Eagles, of which they finally won a game today and that put a smile on Mike's face.

This Was One Hell Of A Weekend Full Of Allot Of Fun. Great Surprises, Delightful Company, Being with Friends, Celebrating My Birthday Again, Favorite Restaurant Enjoying My All Time Favorite Meal. Beautiful Cinderella Birthday Cake, Lots of Laughs, NASCAR, Beautiful Days full of Cloudless Blue Skies, Cooler Windy Days Making For Colorful Leaves To Be Blowing All Around, Boot Shopping try again next week some where else couldn't find what I was looking for. Best White Garlic Pizza for Dinner Tonight. Allot Of Time With Mike, Oh Of Course Shiloh Too.
The BEARS Winning Tonight. What Else Could I Have Asked For, Truly Had Allot Of Love and Happiness, Yes That Is The way I Like My Weekends To Be.

No comments: