10.22.2011

10.21.2011 Friday Night Alone Again Naturally

Friday night is here and as usual all by myself kind of sort of for Mike fell asleep on the couch as usual, same as being alone except for Shiloh, but she slept off and on after we had dinner.
I have to admit yes I did doze off for a while too. Then I started flicking through the channels, came across a great movie on Encore, called CHIGO, with Renee Zellweger and Richard Gere, and of course Queen LaTifah, and some other great actors and actresses. I remember the first time I went to the theater to see CHICAGO, I fell in love with it. For my friend Kevin from VA was up visiting and he asked me if I wanted to go, I of course said "yes". Enjoyed the hell out of watching it. Tonight it was great and glad to be able to see it again, the atmosphere was allot different , but at least I enjoyed a wonderful movie with no commercials oh how I hate commercials. Watching the show brought back wonderful memories of the great time I first went to see CHICAGO with Kevin and a few others then when it was over we went out and got cappuccino and croissants what a wonderful time we had.
Have to say I am glad that CHICAGO was on tonight, for it put a smile on my face and with it bringing back some fabulous memories. I found myself being somewhat happier.
Yes even being alone I shall always have Memories to go back to, to brighten things up in my life.
For we all have some wonderful memories that I am sure will bring Smiles and Beautiful thoughts to all.
Hope All Have A Wonderful Weekend

No comments: