8.20.2011

What a Great Day




Today Is Our 12th Wedding
Anniversary







Today is the Beginning of the the Beginning. What do I mean? Well I will tell you, but I have to be real quick.For today is the first day or our Vacation. How did we start it out? Well not in a very fun way, we went to the Lab for the much needed blood work I had to have. Luckily this time I got a Tech that new what she was doing. Out of there in 15 minutes, then on to WA WA, for I fasted, didn't know that I didn't have to, any way Mike got me a bagel with egg whites on it and a large coffee. Back to the "Little House In The Wood" I ate my breakfast drank some my large coffee, told Mike since I was up all night and I mean NO SLEEP at all I was going to go and lay down for a while. So on his way he went to the Flea Market and off to dream land I tried to go. How ever ran into some problems trying to do that. You see we have these two clocks down stairs that Chime every 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and Hour about at the exact same time maybe 3-5 seconds apart. Any way they are Loud, Extremely Loud, eventually I fell asleep with Shiloh at my side. Then Mike came home he had some lunch and I thought I best Post now for I do not know when I will be back on here.
For our 12th Wedding Anniversary, what a lovely day it is for it. We shall be going out for a late dinner to Cotardo's, our very favorite Restaurant to dine at. We have been going there for, hmmm, I believe it is 25 years now. I just love the Ambiance there. It is so Romantic with having a candle lit dinner for two at you own private table. The aromas of the Italian food freshly prepared for each meal that is ordered is heaven. The food I could never say that we have ever had a bad meal there. It also helps to be such good friends with the owners Monica and Aldo. Such a very pleasant couple I must say.

That is all so far for today. As I said it is the Beginning of the Beginning. Best part the Weather Posting is quite favorable for only one possible rainy day, Thursday, no problem there for we plan to go to the Art Museum for they are having an excellent exhibit, of Rembrandt and "His Many Faces Of Jesus". Looks as if we picked the right days for our vacation for the weather is going to be the greatest.

Well I have to go now, and start to get ready.
See You When I See You ! ! !

We Won't Be Late For Our Fabulous Date Tonight !

Wedding Date August 20, 1999

WOW can't believe we have been married 12 Great years, With Praying for so many more still to come. We are truly Blessed to have each other!

No comments: