8.19.2011

Wishing you A Very Very Happy Birthday

Hello My Dear Father
In Heaven

I would never forget your Birthday, nor would I ever stop wishing that you were still here with us. I miss you so much Dad. I know that you are in a much better place, with being in the Comfort of God now, with your Soul resting in Eternal Peace.

WOW you are 90 Years Old Today, can I ever Imagine the Big party we would have given to you, as you would always call us, "Your Little Family", it would have been so very special as you were so special to us and many others. Oh yes I would have made sure that you had your cake and ice cream, even though I probably would have gotten into trouble, but it is your Birthday.

I know that you are with Mommy, oh how happy the both of you must be. I Pray that the both of you are having a wonderful time together. I can just imagine the both of you smiling and holding each other as you dance across the clouds for you Big 9O Birthday.

I am always thinking of you both, and I shall always have you in my Prayers and Heart, with so many Fond Memories, that I keep so deep in my Heart for I know they are safe there.
I love you Daddy.
No way would I let this Day go by with out sending you my Special Wishes.

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY DAD
With Love ! ! !

No comments: